Events Manager - London Restaurant/Bar
Events Manager - Stylish Restaurant & Bar
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Events Manager to join a beautiful, European restaurant in Islington.
As Events Manager you will be the first point of contact for all clients, selling, developing, organising and managing the Events. The restaurant hosts events including private dining, weddings, parties and corporate events.
The restaurant is European with a fine dining menu and multiple spaces for dining, events and receptions. You will work closely with the General Manager and the rest of the team, working mostly office hours in the office of the beautiful Islington restaurant.
The position is an exciting opportunity for someone with events planning and management experience within the restaurant industry.
- Being responsible for events through from enquiry to execution and evaluation
- Being the first point of contact for all clients
- Proactively and re actively developing new and existing business
- Build and maintain a strong relationship with clients during management, execution and evaluation stage.
What we are looking for:
- Events experience within the hospitality industry
- Great knowledge of events/hospitality industry
- Passionate about customer service
- Able to manage own time effectively
- Confident and personable
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance.