Management Accountant £40,000 Car Milton Keynes
Management Accountant Milton Keynes £36,000 - £40,000 and Company Car
Due to growth and expansion, this leading and very successful retail group are now looking to recruit an experienced Management Accountant to join the team and support the Group Accountant & FD in the processing and finalising of Management Accounts for multiple sites
Key Objectives & Responsibilities
To assist the Group Accountant in ensuring the efficient control of accounting, clerical and reporting procedures throughout the sites.
- To support the Group Accountant in ensuring that accounting routines and procedures are developed and maintained in line with both group and local policy.
To assist line managers in ensuring that debtors are maintained at or better than company policy.
- To assist the Accountant in the preparation and finalising of the monthly Management Accounts and review with the Management Team.
- To assist with reconciliation of all stock book accounts; including funding
- To ensure the accounts team are working to the accounts timetable.
- To maintain the keeping of appropriate records and accounts to enable group directors and dealership staff to monitor up to date trading position and profitability.
- Month End Company Agreements
- Balance Sheet reconciliation and review profit and loss
This position requires an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual with an up-to-date knowledge of accounts and be part qualified CIMA
An ability to communicate at all levels and to build relationships with customers and other team members is essential
To be shortlisted for this role, you will need to have current management accounting experience
What You Can Expect
When you join this group you will have the opportunity to develop a fast-moving progressive career, and assume accountability for delivering the highest levels of service.
- There is a salary of £35,000 - £42,000 dependent of experience
- Company Car
If you want to be part of a genuinely friendly team, work within a fast paced environment and be led by a fantastic management team - please apply now!
Due to the volume of applications we receive we will only be able to contact you should your skill set and experience match our client's requirements.