Assistant Finance Manager, Bristol, £250pd
My client, a leading bank, is currently looking for a Finance Assistant Manager who will report to the banks Finance Business Partnering team. Based in their Bristol offices on a contract basis paying a daily rate of £250 depending on experience on an initial 3 month contract
You will meet the following requirements:
- 3/5 years Management skills with specific Finance banking
- qualified accountant
- good understanding of planning and forecasting
- excellent level of ability with Hyperion Essbase, Excel and SAP
- ability to work with large quatities of data and ensure fully reconciled at all times
- ability to develop relationships with stakeholders quickly
- experience in achieving challenging deadlines
- Provide input to weekly/ fortnightly status reports for select sub-projects.
This is a unique opportunity to secure a long term contract position with a top bank, and be part of a growing team. If you match the above criteria please apply now by sending in your CV ASAP.