Associate Implementation Consultant
Our Customer Success team at Signal is growing! We’re looking for a an Associate Implementation Consultant who is creative, thorough and sharp as a tack to help our customers get the most out of our addressable media and insights products.
Our Associate Implementation Consultants are our platform experts. They’ll be guiding our clients and end users through advanced implementations for data collection in our platform. We’re in search of a collaborator and problem-solver with experience working in a client-facing technical service environment to become an expert resource on our technology.
If this sounds like you, keep reading.
So, what would you be doing?
- Big picture, you’ll help our customers implement Signal's products, delivering a seamless experience.
- Offer hands-on support and technical assistance to drive the collection, connection and activation of web, mobile and offline data.
- Use our ticketing software (Zendesk) to help solve customer problems.
- Understand customer goals and help meet their objectives by providing technical expertise and guidance on Signal product functionality and best practices.
- Empower customers through training on best practices and advanced aspects of product use.
- Become an expert in digital marketing data collection and the technical underpinnings of the ad tech industry.
- Innovate current processes and proactively create new practices to improve the quality of the support we provide.
- Identify new product opportunities based on customer feedback.
What do we need from you?
- Experience working in the online advertising/marketing space (DMP/DSP/ESP/RTB/Attribution/Ad Servers) supporting clients and/or vendors.
- Experience working with tag management or analytics tools
- Speaking of new technologies, you have embraced and tackled them in your current and/or previous roles.
- You geek out over troubleshooting, and love analysis, detective-work and problem solving. You’ll be working with lots of grey areas, hunting out inefficiencies and iterating over solutions.
- You know your audience and can communicate appropriately, effectively translating technical ideas to non-technical people and vice versa.
- You are service-oriented, have fantastic people skills, and find satisfaction in helping others.
- You can operate with a sense of urgency, are highly organized, and can use project management, time tracking and collaboration tools to prioritize client requests or bring them to the attention of the account team, if necessary.
- It’s all in the details - you have a keen eye for them and care deeply about consistency and quality.
Bonus points for:
- Strong technical writing skills, including creation of training materials and presentations to clients.
- Experience implementing SiteCatalyst, Google Analytics, Webtrends and Coremetrics.
- Experience using Zendesk or similar ticketing system.
Outside the obviousness of the job, like all Signalites you fall in love with new ideas, can’t stop learning, and are a pretty nice person on top of all of it. You get that even the most fun kind of work is work, consider putting in the hours an obvious necessity, and easily deal with change. You think well beyond what’s asked of you, live and breathe the minutiae of the work.
How to apply:
Interested? Well, send your resume to me, Erin, via the link on this advert. The company and team we’re building is important to us, so include a note explaining what you’ve been doing and why you’d make a great addition to our team. Be yourself. We will only respond to people who meet qualifications and on whom we develop a professional crush.
Signal is a global leader in real-time, people-based marketing technology. With one platform, Signal’s integrated technology combines data collection, persistent identification, data onboarding and media activation for real-time cross-channel engagement. By leveraging Signal’s platform, brands and publishers gain immediate knowledge of buyers, access to high quality audiences and a simplified activation process to engage consumers within minutes of recognition.
Today, Signal’s technology runs on more than 45,000 digital properties in 158 countries. The platform facilitates billions of data requests monthly, supporting top brands around the world that generate more than $1.5 trillion in commerce, including Allstate, Audi, Crate & Barrel, GAP, JetBlue Airways, 1-800-Flowers.com, Starwood Hotels and Resorts, and many more.
Signal has been recognized with numerous awards and honors, including being named one of the fastest growing companies on the 2015 and 2016 Inc. 500 lists. Visit www.signal.co to learn more and follow Signal.