New Business Sales Executive
- High growth and energetic media business
- Selling digital advertising exclusively to the automotive industry
- Fantastic earning potential and career progression in a market leading firm
The Role: On track to continue with their 25% year on year growth, this energetic Media company is looking to expand their talented and motivated sales team. Exclusively targeting the automotive industry, the New Business Sales Executive will be responsible for selling digital advertising to Tier 3 car dealerships. This is a 100% new business opportunity, ideal for a hungry sales professional who has a passion for motors and is keen to take their career to the next step within a globally renowned firm.
The Company: Established in 2000 and as a key part of a global brand, this company is a market leader and growing at a phenomenal rate. As one of the UK's number one classified sites, they are continually looking to expand their New Business sales team to cope with the demand of their clients. With an extensive benefits package and bright modern offices', this is a role not to be missed.
Responsibilities of the New Business Sales Executive role:
- Selling digital advertising to the automotive industry
- Targeting Tier 3 car dealerships
- Driving sales activity and hitting revenue targets
Requirement of this New Business Sales Executive role:
- Proven B2C or B2B sales experience
- Proven track record of hitting targets
- Driven, hungry and engaging
The package for the New Business Sales Executive:
- £24,000 basic plus 33% salary uncapped OTE
- Pension, 28 days' holiday, spot incentives
- Lively company culture and rewarding earning potential
BMS Sales Specialists have spent years building strong relationships with leading B2B companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next sales role.
If this vacancy is of interest, or for more information about other vacancies we are currently recruiting for, please contact Mark Ansell-Carter on .