Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer - Building Services
Mechanical Design Engineering Position
An opportunity has become available for an Intermediate Mechanical Design engineer to join a leading Building Services Consultancy in the Leeds area. With offices throughout the North and Midlands they are rapidly growing and have a requirement for an experienced engineer to join on a permanent basis.
- The role is hands on design with occasional site inspections/surveys.
- Opportunity to develop into client facing role and with progression plan for senior
- Ideally the successful engineer with have provided mechanical designs across a variety of projects.
- Joining the company you will provide designs for multimillion projects across the residential, commercial, education and industrial sectors
- Proficient experience in Hevacomp is essential. Knowledge of AutoCAD, BIM, Revit, IES or Cymap would be advantageous
- Detailed knowledge of HVAC, hot and cold water, heating and cooling systems, ducting and piping
- Ideally the successful candidate with have 3-4 years’ experience providing mechanical design with the Building Services industry
- Ideally degree qualified in mechanical engineering or building services. My client will offer an opportunity to pursue Chartership.
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Benefits: Pension, healthcare, performance reviews/bonus
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity apply via X4 Group today.
Interview slots are available from Wednesday 15th March
Call Charlene Tierney on for further details
Keyword search: Mechanical Engineer/ Mechanical Design IES/Cymap/Hevacomp/Revit/TAS/ /Building Services/AutoCAD