Finance Analyst - Banking - up to £300 p/d
FINANCE ANALYST - BANKING - HALIFAX - £200-£300 PER DAY
A key banking client in Halifax require a Finance Analyst on an initial 2 month contract to join their Savings Planning Team and assist on the collation, consolidation and presentation of forecasts and budgets relating to their savings book.
In addition, the team is undergoing a period of development and performance improvement which involves streamlining the process and information flows through these models in advance of the next planning cycle.
Key skills and responsibilities for the role:
- Develop knowledge of systems, processes and procedures and support the mapping of information flows.
- Delivery of change and process improvement.
- Understanding of planning and forecasting.
- Proactively identify other improvements to the forecasting models, processes and outputs which lead to better insight, efficiency and control.
- Working as part of a small focussed team - develop and deliver solutions to known model problems in accordance with the established processes, standards, practices and procedures.
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please apply as soon as possible as interviews are taking place shortly.
Keywords: Finance, Analyst, Savings, Collation, Consolidation, Planning, Forecasting, Budgeting, Process, Improvement, Change, Model, Deliver, Solutions, Banking, Halifax, Yorkshire