Credit Control Assistant
My client is a leading organisation based in Newcastle who is looking to appoint a Credit Control Assistant to join their team. As a key member within the finance team you will be responsible for delivering on finance objectives for the company’s credit control team.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
· Effective and efficient financial and regulatory reporting controls supported by accurate, timely and complete financial and regulatory reporting records.
· Accurate, timely and complete reporting which fully supports performance analysis against business plans and capital management plans.
· Incoming funds are allocated accurately and on a timely basis.
· Credit risk is controlled whilst maintaining strong relationships with members, policy holders and brokers.
· Accurate, timely and complete management reporting as agreed with senior management.
· Play an active role and support the business in delivering commercial projects as directed by senior management.
Education, experience and skills required include:
AAT Level 4 (Desirable)
Nominal ledger accounting packages (Sage X3/ SunSystems)
Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
Commercial System/ CIS
Online banking interfaces, including Nordea Netbank and overseas local equivalents.