Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Hinckley, Leicestershire
Salary: £Negotiable DOE plus Benefits
Project Manager Introduction:
Our client is a leading provider of specialist engineering solutions to a number of industries. They now have a requirement for a Project Manager to join their existing team in Hinckley, Leicestershire.
£NEGOTIABLE SALARY DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE, TRAVEL EXPENSES, DISCRETIONARY BONUS SCHEME, SCOPE FOR PROGRESSION, DISCRETIONARY BONUS & PENSION SCHEME.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Day to day contact with clients on contractual matters, managing multiple projects at different stages at one given time in the following areas: vibration isolation, acoustic control, on/offshore foundation/structural grouting, machinery/equipment alignment and levelling.
- Operational responsibility for the fulfilment of the contract and for running the project to meet the defined goals, milestones, budget and deliverables.
- Ensure good and positive customer relations are established and maintained.
- Establish, implement and control project plans, budget and procedures, update plans for execution and control of the project including definition of tasks, deliverables, budgets, schedules, and milestones.
- Monitor personnel performance and other resources allocated to the project, implementing corrective actions as needed to deliver projects on time and to budget.
- Implement QA measures including adequate execution of internal verification of all project results and establish plan for quality audits of the project/project team.
- Expectation to travel within the UK to meet client requirements.
Project Manager Applicant Requirements:
- Strong working background within a Project Management role within a Civil and / or Mechanical Engineering environment.
- Possess NEBOSH Certificate or equivalent experience (i.e. Ability to create, implement and monitor Health & Safety documentation (RAMS, Lift Plans).
- Appointed Person Lifting Operations qualification - Desirable.
- Demonstrate a commercial awareness and ability to recognise new opportunities.
Project Manager Benefits:
- £Negotiable Salary DOE.
- Mon - Fri: 8am - 5pm: Flexibility is required.
- Travel Expenses.
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme.
- Scope for progression.
- Pension Scheme.
- Training Available.
- 22 days holiday including Bank Holidays.
- Opportunity to join an established and reputable company.
NOTE: My client encourages applications from candidates from both commercial and ex-military backgrounds; Royal Navy, British Army (Royal Engineers / REME), Royal Air Force.