Sales Support Executive £24,000 FTC
City Based - 9 month Fixed Term Contract
Our client, a leading emerging markets analysis firm based in the heart of the city, is seeking a strong customer services administrator to join their team.
This role will see you engaging with internal sales managers and clients to take ownership of queries by telephone and email, investigation and allocation of customer payment whilst using a CRM system and adhering to company practice and procedures. This is a fast paced and all encompassing role in a corporate environment which will require exceptional communication skills and the ability to deliver first class customer service.
This is a great learning opoprtunity for candidates who can bring at least 1 years experience and are looking to develop within a dynamic, progressive and professional environment.
The role will include:
- Champion of order processing according to SLA's, company policies and processes.
- Efficient query management by email, telephone and post.
- Utilising excel to produce quotes and invoices
- Product and service fulfilment via customer delivery platforms in an accurate and timely manner.
- Data retrieval, manipulation, analysis and presentation.
- Ability to deliver first class customer service.
Please notes, it is essential that you can bring previous experience of working in a B2B industry or professional environment as well a good communication skills. Also you will need great Excel skills.