Purchase Ledger Clerk
Our client, a hospitality business based in Central London, is currently looking for an experience Purchase Ledger Clerk for a role in their Head Office.
The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years experience in purchase ledger and will have previously processed high volumes of invoices. The client would like someone to start ASAP so candidates available on short notice would be preferred.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Invoice processing for the operational business costs
- Regular statement reconciliations of all suppliers across multiple entities
- Investigating and resolution of supplier queries
- Review and investigation of any unallocated cash
- Check any accounts with debit balances, requesting refunds where appropriate
- Supporting any process and system changes that are implemented for the improvement of the AP Process and deliverables
- Any other ad hoc duties as requested by the line manager
Previous experience of using Sage is ideal but not essential however you must have good Excel skills. Good communication skills are essential.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
Accountancy Action Ltd is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy.