Business Consultant - Investment Banking - London
Business Consultant, Cost Saving, Cost Transformation, Business Transformation
Business Consultant - Investment Banking - Consultancy
Business Consultant required for top tier London based Investment Bank. The successful candidate will be working on a Bank wide Cost Saving Initiative Programme with high level exposure. This will involve working as an internal Consultant within the Bank and responsibilities include -
- Effectively present decision options, considering time criticality and potential roadblocks.
- Anticipate issues and risks and act to mitigate these quickly.
- Manage delivery of financial improvement initiatives.
- Work across global and regional teams to ensure commonality of understanding and objectives.
- Ensure the assignments are delivered using the appropriate technologies and tools including group standards.
- Monitor performance against business case, resolving where possible and escalating where necessary any deviations.
The successful candidate will need to have solid experience working for a Consultancy (ideally Big 4), experience working within Financial Services, Ideally experience working on Cost Saving Initiatives.