- Leading specialist information consultancy and intelligence firm
- Managing a sales team of 7 selling sponsorship and online subscriptions across 7 events
- Creating and implementing sales strategy to double the team within 12 months
The Role: Joining this progressive Events firm within the Supply Chain & Manufacturing space, the Sales Director will be responsible for managing a team of 7 selling sponsorship and online subscriptions across 7 leading events. As well as creating and implementing sales strategy, the Sales Directors focus will be to drive activity in order to double the size of the sales team within 12-18 months. This is a fantastic position suited for a dynamic and strategic sales professional looking for an opportunity that is rich with challenge and reward.
The Company: Comprising of a closed online community and annual global events, this firm rest as the benchmark for senior leaders within the Supply Chain and Manufacturing industries to network within a totally protected environment. Having trebled their year on year growth since their foundation in 2014, they are looking to enter new territories and increase growth within the US and European markets. The successful Sales Director can expect a rewarding company culture and tremendous earning potential opportunities.
As a Sales Director your responsivities will include:
- Leading a team selling sponsorship and online subscriptions 7 international events
- Creating and implementing sales strategy
- Coaching and mentoring to drive activity
- Strategizing growth of sales team within 12-18 months
For this position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Previous sales management experience
- Proven track record of delivering on targets
- Driven, proactive and energetic go-getter
The package for the Sales Director:
- £65-75,000 basic plus £20-30,000 OTE
- Excellent opportunities for increased earning potential
- Pensions, 25 days' holiday plus great company benefits
BMS Sales Specialists have spent years building strong relationships with leading B2B companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next sales role.
If this vacancy is of interest, or for more information about other vacancies we are currently recruiting for, please contact Suzy Richardson on .