PENSION TRANSFERS ADMINISTRATOR
Clark James Recruitment are working with a leading business based that require Pension Transfer Administrator to join the organisation due to continued growth.
- Ensuring all enquiries and requests are handled in a professional and timely manner.
- Prioritising workloads ensuring Cash Equivalent Transfer Value (CETV) Guarantee Dates are met
- Maintaining up to date diary entries - updating diary chasers on a daily basis.
- Providing updates on pension transfer progress via phone/email/letter.
- Updating all systems to keep an up to date log of each pension transfer.
- Dealing with different providers and be familiar with their pension transfer forms and/or online submission processes.
- Following the transfer pack process checklist - including drafting confirmation letters to the client and introducer.
- Writing to new provider and Trustees of existing occupational pension to enable the transfer of pension benefits.
- Checking returned transfer packs to ensure ALL required forms/ID documents are present/completed to request a pension transfer and set up a pension or SIPP with new provider. Obtaining missing information where necessary.
- Confirming if tax free cash is required and ensuring this is reflected on the paper or online application with the new provider.
- Contacting clients to request recalculation fee when guaranteed CETV date has not been met. Liaising with clients/introducers with an updated CETV and asking how they wish to proceed.
- Chasing progress of pension transfers, dealing with any issues that arise during the process and providing updates to all involved.
- Ensuring tax free cash is paid to client and our fees are collected.
- Good telephone manner
- Computer literate
- Team player
A Willingness to study is essential - see below
You will be expected to take Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) exams - RO1, RO2, RO4 and AF7 which are pension specific qualifications - the company will pay for your study material and first exam for each module.