Accounts Senior Manager - Potential Partner
Rutherford Briant are recruiting an Accounts Senior Manager based in Central London for a very reputable Top 100 Firm.
The role is for a very well respected mid tier firm seeking an ambitious senior manager with the potential to develop to salaried partner level and ultimately to equity partner.
Responsibilities within the role include:
- Managing and developing own portfolio of clients form a varied and interesting range of industries, pre-dominantly in the SME sector.
- Managing staff resources on each project including budgeting, planning, fieldwork completion and appraisals
- Building and maintaining long standing relationships with clients
- Generation of new business from marketing activities, networking and referrals
- Working closely with the Office Managing Partner to support the ongoing development of the Central London office
The successful candidate will be an ambitious Manager/Senior Manager within a Top 50 Accountancy firm, keen to secure a role where they can see clear progression to Partner level. You will need to have strong Accounts management experience and a desire to get involved in business development activity.