The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting a Financial Controller role for a Global Consumer business based in Central London. Reporting to the European VP of Finance the Financial Controller will lead the European Finance team and ensure the timely and accurate processing of Financial Accounting and Reporting as well as the preparation of budgets and forecasts.
- Ensure the period close and reporting is timely and accurate.
- Support the European region with in-depth financial information and analysis
- Take ownership of local cashflow and currency management
- Ensure that policies, procedures, regulations and systems defined by the global finance functions are fully implemented
- Raise potential financial, business, legal or other risks and opportunities proactively to regional finance functions and local business & function heads
- Provide coaching of finance team in their scope of responsibility
- Ensure staff engagement by actively communicating with the finance teams and staff development
The successful candidate will be ACA / ACCA / CIMA Qualified with previous experience of working as a Financial Controller. They will have extensive people management with previous financial control and management reporting experience gained within a complex international and multi-currency organisation.