Sales Ledger/Credit Control Clerk
Job Title: Sales Ledger/ Credit Control Clerk
Job Status: Permanent
Job Salary: £16,000 - £18,000 per annum (37 hours a week)
Job Location: Peterborough
Our client is a well known business in Peterborough who have been in their industry for over 50 years. They are recognised through-out the UK as being a supportive business towards their staff and customers. Receiving various different awards from established affliciates. Due to a small restructure within their Finance function. They are looking to recruit an experienced Sales Ledger/Credit Control Clerk to report into the Management Accountant on a weekly basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Ledger Clerk to join an established business and feel supported in your role.
As the successful Sales Ledger/Credit Control Clerk, your job duties will include:
- Maintain an accurate computerised customer database
- Produce invoices and credit notes
- Check and verfiy invoice data
- Liaise within the internal teams regarding any queries
- Chase overdue invoices via telephone, emails and letter within agreed timescales
- Produce monthly aged debt reports for management accounts
To be considered for this role, you MUST have strong communication skills. You must have at least 1-2 years previous experience within a Credit Control/Accounts role.
To apply for this role or receive a full job description. Please submit your application to Dan Nightingale at OR call for a confidential chat.