Gleeson Recruitment are currently working exclusively with a business based in Wolverhampton to recruit a Finance Director. My client are currently looking for a driven and ambitious Finance Director to lead their UK business and report into the group function.
Reporting into the Global CFO the Finance Director duties are as follows;
- You will be a lead figure in supporting all business interactions relating to financial performance and strategic business decisions and plans
- Present business results, financial projections and financial analyses to the managing director and board
- Participate in business reviews and represent the financial implications of the business strategy
- Leadership on key commercial decisions and business strategies
- Monitor, track and report business performance with proactive identification of issues, opportunities and challenges
- Ensure timely and accurate financial reporting and submission in accordance with GAAP, local/statutory accounting standards
The ideal candidate for the Finance Director will need to be fully qualified, ACA, ACCA or CIMA.
Salary on offer for the Finance Director will be dependant on experience, but will range from £75,000-£90,000 plus bonus and benefits.