Recruitment Software Sales
Are you looking for an exciting new sales opportunity that can utilise your previous or current experience of working within the recruitment industry? Something to really get your teeth into and develop a long term career with more responsibility and great earning potential?
Smart Recruit Online would like to invite anyone with previous recruitment industry experience, to discuss a unique opportunity to utilise your previous experience and knowledge of the recruitment sector, to join a rapidly growing organisation with a best in class recruitment product and service?
As more and more candidates search for jobs online, we have developed an unrivaled reputation for helping companies develop their own internal recruitment solutions, attracting higher numbers of quality applicants directly to their jobs, thus filling more vacancies in less time and at massively reduced costs. We are currently delivering better results than any of our UK competitors.
Ideally, we are looking for high-quality individuals that can be fast tracked through to a systems expert role, where you will be demonstrating to our range of services to clients within just a few months.
This is a unique opportunity to work alongside a great team delivering a world-class product and service?
We have a massive target audience in what is a £2.4 b industry, that genuinely needs our product and desires the outcomes that we can help them to achieve.
This is a consultative outbound sales role, in a vibrant sales environment, where you will be engaging with HR professionals, business owners and recruitment decision makers across all industry sectors, from pre-qualified data and leads.
This is a consultative sales role and you would be exploring with client prospects, their primary recruitment frustrations, pains and needs and then scheduling online demonstrations, to show them exactly how we can assist them to meet their objectives.
Extensive ongoing training and support is provided, but you must bring along your own determination, ambition and personality.
If you genuinely have the qualities that we are looking for to be a superstar, then we would like to start a conversation with you.
Keywords: Recruitment | software sales | Appointment Setting | Consultant | Milton Keynes
Day to day elements of this role include:
- Qualifying potential customers against their current recruitment processes and needs.
- Introducing the benefits of the service and conducting a mini fact find
- Logging calls & call-backs using our in-house system.
- Customer service calls and follow-ups.
- Testing yourself against weekly KPIs and Targets.
- Working with management to establish best practice and to provide feedback that will potentially lead to future developments of the service.
What are we offering in return? A generous basic salary, with opportunities to increase basic salary twice p/a. Plus a realistic commission structure and a genuine career road map, that can lead to further package improvements along with more responsibility as the team grows.
You will be working in and around dynamic people, with an award winning product, in a pleasant, professional, yet vibrant office.
To find out more and to start a conversation with us, please send us your CV in the first instance.
Additional Salary Info: Generous Commission and Bonus payments
- Previous recruitment or software sales experience
- Proven track record in a sales or appointment setting role
- Excellent communication skills required
- Hard working with a big personality
- Previous experience of working in a small team
- Highly ambitious
- Willing to go the extra mile to please the customer
- Previous experience of performing online or face to face demonstrations
- Consultative selling techniques
- GCSE's Grade C or above in Maths & English.
- PC experience with MS Office and use of a CRM system.
We are an award-winning, dynamic and innovative company, which is highly respected within the online recruitment industry.
We are a fast growing start-up business, with an amazing product that is outperforming all the competition.
We are continually growing and should double our turnover this year alone.