Retail Store Manager
Job Title: Retail Store Manager - Flooring and Bed Specialist
Location: Bury St Edmonds
Salary: Up to £30,000 per annum
Your role as Store Manager is to support the Management team and Sales Consultants to maximise sales, profit and operational effectiveness by providing excellent customer service, efficient team management and developing a skilled team around you. As a Store Manager you will be accountable for the sales and profitability in your business and delivering excellent standards of service to your customers. Product knowledge isn’t essential as full comprehensive training will be provided.
You will ensure that you lead from the front, motivating and coaching your team so they can make a difference through their own personal development and performance and make sure that everyone recognises that they are an important part of the same team, working towards the same goal.
- Training, coaching and developing all team members
- Ensuring that the store and team achieve all KPI`s
- Ensure that product knowledge is of the highest possible level in order to drive sales
- Consulting and negotiating on sales, full understanding of a sales process
- Training, coaching and developing all team m
- Accustomed to motivating people through leading by example
- You will have personal drive to achieve targets through your team while delivering first class service
- Comfortable with customer interactions and closing sales
- Track record in hitting sales targets
- You will have previous experience as a successful retail manager and be able to demonstrate your past achievements in previous roles
- As an experienced Manager you will create a positive environment for your staff and customers alike, displaying a knowledge and passion for our products that will emit confidence in our brand
- You will excel in a fast-paced and high profile store, and as a natural leader you will enjoy coaching and developing your staff to ensure that your store continues to improve and exceed targets
- Be able to demonstrate exceptional sales and customer service skills to confidently respond to any customer complaints and comments in a positive and professional manner
- Demonstrate a desire to offer our customers a truly satisfying retail experience
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to meet and exceed targets
- A talented team player, able to motivate and create a great team environment
- Ability to inspire your team to deliver exceptional standards
- Ability to solve problems; detail orientated; proactive and organised
- We are looking for employees that have passion, vision, competitiveness and humility engrained into their way of life
Our client is an award winning carpet, flooring and beds specialist, offering a fantastic range of products along with world class service. With over 500 stores, they’re recognised as Europe’s largest and leading flooring specialist.
If you are passionate about service, friendly and full of drive you’ll fit right in.
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Bury St Edmonds, Cambridge, Colchester, Chelmsford, Ipswich, Norwich, Peterborough
This role is being handled by McCarthy Recruitment, award winning specialist retail & HR recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. McCarthy is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; our difference is our commitment to providing a professional and personalised recruitment service of the highest quality.
We provide our candidates with a consultative, honest, high quality and efficient service which develops long term relationships ensuring we become the preferred consultancy for all our clients and candidates. We pride ourselves on understanding people – we are real, we get to the real you and we will get you real results. But then, put simply - It’s the way we work.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
McCarthy Recruitment is retained and exclusive on this assignment.
Apply for this role now or find us online at: