Assistant Financial Controller – Creative Technology
A creative software and technology company based off London’s ‘Silicon Roundabout’ is looking for a PQ Accountant to support the FC in an exciting and fast paced business on a permanent basis. Reporting directly to the FC you will be responsible for the financial accounting and month-end duties including:
- Assisting with the production of monthly accounts
- Month-end: accruals, prepayments, depreciation, journals etc
- Day to day accounts prep/bookkeeping
- Preparing VAT returns
- P&L variance analysis
- Daily Bank Recs
- Involvement with a number of ad-hoc projects.
The role will be wide and versatile and require you to be hands-on, proactive accountant with lots of enthusiasm and excellent communication and interpersonal skills as well as the following:
- Must be studying either ACCA or CIMA or equivalent
- Excel Intermediate/ Advanced
- Strong personality with the ability to communicate confidently with people at all levels of the business
- Good team player along with being committed to working to tight deadline
- Ideally you will also have previous experience in technology/media/creative industries.
This is a superb role for a hardworking and focused accountant to work in a fun, dynamic and growing business that offers progression, varied responsibilities and opportunity to learn & develop. If you think you have what it takes to hit the ground running please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of applications received, regrettably only successful candidates will be contacted.