with ATA accreditation and the ability to do MET work
up to £11 p/hr plus Production Bonus £26k OTE
A rare opportunity has arisen for a Panel Technician Beater to join our team in Norwich.
The main duties of the role are:
- To repair or replace as necessary bodywork panels of damaged vehicles according to the instructions received or details on the job card. This will include chassis and framework
- Dismantle and repair damaged vehicles by either repairing damaged panels or by replacing those beyond repair
- To ensure that all equipment used, to include jigs, fixtures and welding equipment, is operated in accordance with defined safety requirements.
- Adhere to the manufacturer’s literature and modification bulletins as appropriate to the repair and to the replacement of chassis and panel work.
- Prepare vehicles fully before painting to include masking, sanding and other necessary preparation work
Candidates will ideally have:
* ATA qualification or be a time served technician
* NVQ Level 1, 2 & 3
* Experience in a body shop or accident repair environment
In return the successful candidate will be offered an attractive remuneration and benefits package and the scope and support you need for a successful and rewarding career.
Please apply for this vacancy by contacting Paul Middleton at Just Recruitment Solutions Ltd, quoting Job Ref. PM1717EA.
Due to the volume of applicants we receive, it may not be possible to respond to every one individually. If you do not receive a response within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but if you do have relevant industry experience, we will retain your details and will be in touch when further suitable roles emerge.