Digital Marketing Manager
DJS (UK) Limited is a technical innovations and software development start-up. We use our collective experience and creativity to develop innovative, bespoke software and web applications for the consumer market.
We are a young, dynamic team that thrives on innovation and doing things a little bit differently. This means our products and projects are agile, intuitive and flexible. Which produces amazing results.
With a focus on return on investment, we use revolutionary creative methods, lean principles and future proof software development methods to produce the best products for the audience.
We're looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our team to focus on generating traffic and exposure for our key brand, PiggyBank.
What we’ll ask you to do:
- Constructing innovative ideas to further develop the Piggybank website.
- Working with the Marketing department to develop the overall marketing strategy and ensuring that any marketing activity is aligned with the company wide plans.
- Improve conversion rates by assessing all aspects of the customer journey
- Driving a high quality of customer to the website
- Planning social channel calendars.
- Writing social content, such as Tweets and LinkedIn Posts.
- Engaging with our customers.
- Running social advertising campaigns.
- Working closely with our writers to collaborate on content pieces intended to be promoted on social media. Often taking on blog writing yourself.
- Creating reports demonstrating the effectiveness of social campaigns.
- Conducting social listening research.
- PPC and SEO
What we think you’ll need:
- Minimum 2 year's experience in a similar role.
- Outstanding written communicator, with strong copywriting skills.
- A quick learner who is eager to learn new skills and grow existing competencies.
- Outstanding written communicator, with strong copywriting skills
- Great at organising your diary, with the ability to juggle many different tasks, meet deadlines.
- A great communicator who can effectively collaborate on projects.
- Able to keep a calm head under pressure; can be fast-paced and hectic place to work at times. The candidate should be prepared to work under pressure and respond quickly to last-minute changes of plan.
- Willing to share creative ideas with their colleagues.
- A comprehensive understanding of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Good understanding of online marketing and tracking technology.
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude.
To be a successful Digital Marketing Manager with us, you’ll have a minimum of 2 year's experience in managing successful relationships, preferably in the Finance industry.