Media Account Executive
Media Sales Executive - Digital Marketing Agency
Location: Covent Garden, London WC2E
Salary: Depending on relevant experience £23-£27k basic + bonus/coms
We are delighted to be working with a pioneering, successful email marketing agency who due to substantial growth are now looking to recruit a Media Account Executive who is ambitious, passionate about Marketing and wants to work with brands such as British Airway, Omnicom etc....
This role is suitable for someone looking to start work within the digital sector in a successful & fast growing company.
Our client is looking to scale up with some strong growth targets for this year, any one they take on will progress quickly, and be rewarded with share options and an uncapped bonus.
They are looking for a person who is eager to grow with them, who likes to work hard and loves a good social!
The Media Account Executive role:
- To drive and increase the company's revenue streams, through managing and maintaining existing client accounts, working to targets set, supporting the account managers and actively looking for the next business /offer opportunity.
- Develop, maintain and extend relationships with client/contact base;
- Take the lead on the accounts/verticals as assigned
- Monitor and analyze performance reports to ensure client and business targets are being met.
- Actively seek new business opportunities through networking, seeking new client/business opportunities.
- Recommend new ideas, approaches to client and business.
- Client engagement through delivery of services;
- Agreeing contracts/ terms of engagement for running campaigns/offers.
- Liaison with clients on new offers/ offer changes.
- Working with clients to analyze performance and optimize campaign delivery
- Working closely with internal teams for efficient delivery of services to clients;
- Work closely with Email Ops scheduling to implement effective scheduling strategy
- Co-ordinate testing for campaigns, subject lines, creatives, landing pages, A/B split testing
- Work closely with the design team on any bespoke design briefs. Generating new briefs to improve campaign performance
- Research competition, products, and industry trends. Actively share any knowledge gained through research with immediate and wider team.
- Proactively work to achieve internal, individual goals and objectives set.
The Sucessful 'Media Account Executive' will have the following Qualifications & Skills
- Degree educated
- Client and customer service approach.
- Social - the industry built on networking, you need to be prepared to be out the office meeting people.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, with proactive use of all forms of communication e.g. maintain interaction with clients.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Analytical - you must be able to identify trends and optimise campaign performance.
- Good organisational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and re-prioritize when faced with changing daily demands.
- A professional manner as face of the business.
- Good commercial awareness and business understanding and the ability to work to budgets and targets.
- Ability to interpret marketing data. Monitor and analyze performance reports to ensure targets are being met and maximize business and revenue opportunities.
- Ability to work to budgets and targets (with the drive to exceed targets).
- High-level negotiation skills.
- Proactive/ ideas focused approach - ability to suggest new ideas, run with these ideas and share any knowledge or best practice.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Generous Bonus Plan
- Flexible hours
- Early finishes on Friday
- Strong social atmosphere