Wealth Management Administrator, Cambridge
This is a great opportunity to work with an expanding IFA, working as a Wealth Management Administrator, a role which can offer fantastic career progression.
My client is looking for an ambitious candidate who is seeking a long-term career in financial services ideally already working towards the CF exams and/or taking Diploma exams. Two years’ previous administrative experience within an IFA is essential.
The main duties of the role will include:
- Oversee the new business process from quotation and submission of applications through to completion.
- Addressing all queries and ensuring that the client is kept aware of progress.
- Ensure that client files are completed to a high standard providing evidence of client transactions.
- Conduct all research to provide the Financial Planners/CMR’s with relevant information to enable them to prepare for meetings and presentations as required.
- Prepare quarterly/ad-hoc client valuations accurately by collating information from numerous providers.
- Address all ad-hoc queries from existing clients and maintain appropriate file notes
- Proactively review existing clients’ circumstances and provide information to the Financial Planners/CRMs to enable them to address the client’s needs in a timely manner in line with company segmentation policy.
In return my client is offering:
- Salary up to £22,000 (depending on experience & qualifications)
- Generous profit related bonus
- 23 days’ annual leave eventually increasing to 25 days’ annual leave
- Generous company pension
Working hours are Monday - Friday 9am to 5pm.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.