Location: South East London
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 DOE
Contract: Full time, Permanent
My client was established over 25 years ago, they are London largest independent vending operators with a reputation as pioneers within the vending industry. Providing superior quality, bespoke vending products and beverages with excellent customer service.
With years of experience and listening to the wants and needs of their customers they are able to grow and develop their product portfolio with high quality brands and a variety of ingredients. Where possible, they source fully sustainable products including Fair trade and Rain Forest Alliance brands.
My client is now recruiting for an experienced, enthusiastic Accounts Clerk to join their small accounting team.
This role is ideally suited to someone looking to progress to an Accounts Management role
Shared Daily tasks will involve:
- Checking & entering purchase invoices flagging up any queries
- Checking payments received and updating ledgers
- Checking details and sales invoicing deliveries
- Credit control - dealing with queries, chasing money
- Cash reconciliation
- Updating and monitoring cash flow ensuring that all payments are correct
- Setting up bank payments
- Checking and processing expenses
- Assist with the preparation of monthly reports and reconciliations for the Finance Director
- Ensure the ledgers are kept tidy and up to date
- Additional duties would involve office/ administrative duties including the use of Excel, Word and Opera for correspondence and spreadsheet analysis work.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 3 years working within a finance role
- Be confident in updating Sales and Purchase Ledgers
- Possess great attention to detail
- Have clear communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Knowledge of Pegasus Opera would be an advantage but not a requirement as training will be provided
- Experience of working with accountancy software packages
This role allows for free parking.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience to be successful in this role apply today with an up to date CV and a cover letter.