My client a leading communications and data Company with operations in Central London are looking to recruit a Finance Manager. This is an exceptional opportunity to join a market leading organisation who provide exceptional service to their clients.
- To oversee all activities of the UK finance function for all legal entities, including GL, AR, AP & payroll functions.
- Provide leadership and direction to a Finance team of 3 direct reports. Attract, retain, motivate, coach & develop team members for high performance. Create an environment which inspires and maintain a highly engaged team.
- Partner with senior business Sales and support managers as appropriate to maintain effective operating cost control, margin transparency, performance management and minimise financial risk.
- Oversee the requirements of external regulatory bodies, tax compliance, statutory filing & Data Protection compliance.
- Deliver accurate and timely high quality financial statement preparation, financial reporting including all supplementary information. Identify key drivers including foreign exchange performance.
- Support delivery of robust budgets, Quarterly re-forecasts, sales outlooks, cash flows, treasury transactions and Corporate Governance.
- Review, identify and improve internal processes and procedures, ensuring that appropriate systems and internal controls are implemented & maintained. Challenge existing processes and make recommendations driving continuous efficiency and improvements.
- Fully qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA (or equivalent) with previous financial control and management reporting experience.
- Extensive people management within a dynamic fast growing business
- Flexible approach and have ability to operate within a dynamic media environment.
- Experience of dealing with SME issues.
- Experience in Sage or similar financial ledger and reporting systems.
- Advanced Excel (inc. Macros and pivots), Powerpoint, MS Office.
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to communicate effectively with all audiences. Excellent attention to detail.
- Demonstrate strong technical accounting skills and understanding of accounting principles include UK GAAP, IFRS, TAX & VAT compliance
Broadstone Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business and all appointments will be made on merit alone.