Senior Customer Service Advisor - Premier Relationship Banker
As a Barclays Premier Relationship Banker you will work shifts between 8am and 10pm Monday - Sunday, 35 hours per week in our Glasgow Contact centre, Tay House. The starting salary for a Premier Relationship Banker is £19,750.
As a Barclays Premier Relationship Banker you will be responsible for managing a regional portfolio of Premier banking customers as part of a virtual regional team. You will also be responsible for managing a portfolio of new Premier customers and introduce them to the Premier proposition in a way that creates a culture of trust and delivers a market-leading welcome experience.
Everyone in our Personal banking team shares the same goal - to put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We’re passionate about developing real relationships, creating a personal experience for every single customer, and using innovative digital tools and technologies to create the bank our customers want..
As a Premier Relationship Banker your main responsibilities will involve:
- Being responsible for managing a portfolio of new Premier customers and introducing them to the Premier proposition in a way that creates a culture of trust and market leading
- Welcoming our new Premier customers to the Barclays Premier Banking experience, provide them with excellent customer service from the start of their relationship and work to establish a solid relationship for the future
- Continuously working to ensure your customers feel valued and know they can easily contact you or any member of your regional virtual team
- Acting as a digital expert for your customers, ensuring they have the confidence to use their banking channel of choice
- Working collaboratively with other colleagues to deliver a great customer experience, creating and providing solutions for our Premier Corecustomers that balance their short-term and long-term needs.
As a Premier Relationship Banker, your skills and qualifications will include:
- Experience working in a customer focused environment and delivering an excellent experience to customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and problem-solving skills
- A genuine interest in the customer by being customer centric in your approach to all your customer interactions
- Experience of building relationships with customers to provide a service that’s simple and effective
- The confidence to challenge and improve our current systems and processes
- The ability to explain complex financial information clearly to customers with no expertise
- The ability to build strong relationships with customers via virtual channels such as video, chat and social
Our customers deserve the best. The same goes for our people. That's why at Barclays you'll receive a range of benefits including a competitive salary, flexible hours and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. The values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our employees. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager.
At Barclays, we recruit based on merit and are committed to promoting diversity throughout our organisation.