Deputy Nurse Manager
Up to £18
I currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced senior nurse to work as a Deputy Manager within a beautiful, purpose-built nursing home in Cheshire.
The home is owned by a highly regarded, employee- focused care provider who offer a range of excellent staff benefits, including annual pay reviews, excellent training and development and career progression opportunities.
As a deputy manager you will be required to:
- Provide operational and commercial success alongside the manager
- Manage the home in the absence of the home manager
- Possess strong clinical skills and be up to date with current practices.
- Manage registered nurses and implement training/ induction programmes
- Ensure that high quality care is delivered throughout the home.
- Work alongside the home manager in improving CQC ratings.
Essential Deputy Nurse Manager requirements:
- RGN (Registered General Nurse) or RMN (Registered Mental Health Nurse) qualified
- Active UK NMC pin
- Experience of elderly/ Dementia nursing
- Experience of working within a senior nursing role.
Why Apply Through White Recruitment?
White recruitment have a specialist team of recruiters who work specifically within the nursing industry, we have been recruiting nurses on a permanent basis for over 9 years and currently have hundreds of jobs within the nursing industry. Results from our recent survey show that 95% of candidates would recommend our services to a friend/colleague.
When you apply through us you will be provided with a single point of contact, who will be a specialist in your field, who will remain in contact with you throughout the duration of your search. We offer a free and confidential service with the aim of helping you to achieve your dream job!
If you would like to be considered for this exciting Deputy Manager opportunity please apply with an up to date CV.
WR Health & Social Care are the #1 recruitment partner for nursing and management staff. We recruit UK wide predominantly for nursing homes and private hospitals.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.