Embedded, Test Engineer, Wireless comms, 9 months
Software Test Engineer, Wireless Communications, Integration Test, 2G 3G, GSM, RF, Bluetooth, Embedded, Cambridgeshire, South East, 9 months, £25 - £35ph
An Electronics business in Cambridgeshire has an immediate 9 month contract requirement for an Embedded Software Test Engineer / System Integration Engineer.
You will be working on a new electronic communication product that is incorporating multiple wireless communication protocols into it.
For this role you must be experienced in Embedded Software Test / System Integration Test with experience of wireless communications protocols ( 2G, 3G, GSM, RF Mesh, Bluetooth, Zigbee ).
Experience testing products with security, authentication and encryption protocols would also be highly desirable.
Initially you will be capturing the test requirements, doing the plans and test scripts, before running the tests later on.
For this role you must have a 'go get attitude' and be motivated of working to tight project deadlines.
- Able to capture Test Requirements, do Test Plans and Test Scripts
- Experience testing Embedded Software products/ systems
- Wireless communication protocol knowledge (2G, 3G, RF Mesh, GSM, Zigbee)
- Integration Testing
- Security test experience (Authentication, Encryption)
- A good communicator who is a team player (you will work part of an international team)
LOCATION: This role is commutable from Cambridge, Huntingdon, Peterborough, Kettering, King's Lynn.
To apply for this position please reply with a copy of your up to date CV, or contact Chris Oddy at Real Staffing Group directly on 0207 758 7337.