Event Rigger Self-Employed/Freelance
Event Rigger (Self-Employed/Freelance)
Position: Event Rigger (Automotive)
Location: Alconbury, Cambridgeshire + UK Sites
Pay Grade: Up to £117 a day DOE + subs + accommodation provided
Contract Type: Freelance
Would you like to be part of a dedicated, hardworking and close knit team? Do you want to create a real impact with the highly engaging events you showcase? Could you display a clear and positive message for the automotive brands we represent? DHL Inside Track want to hear from you!
As an Event Rigger for DHL Inside Track, you will provide a broad range of event support activities in the field, including the delivery, set up and building of the event. The equipment you handle will differ constantly and could include anything from AV equipment, standing structures, mobile hospitality units and site dressing.
Once on site at the event, you will demonstrate your product knowledge to the best of your ability. At the end of events you will assist in the breakdown and transportation of all equipment back to our site in Alconbury, Cambridgeshire.
What do we expect from our Event Riggers?
* A positive attitude to deliver a first class event, every time, for all DHL Inside Track clients
* Demonstrate good product knowledge (training provided), allowing for positive feedback from the visitors to our stands
* Provide excellent customer/client service skills with an approachable and confident manner
* Consciousness of correct Health and Safety procedures at all times, ensuring safe working, both on and off site
* Flexibility to work shifts, some weekends and stay away from home (this may include work outside of UK)
* Ability to work as part of a team
* Ability to solve problems and take own initiative
* Good attention to detail and ability to work to high standards
* Ability to provide feedback and actions post event to ensure continuous improvement
* Operating Mechanical Handling Equipment when trained and required
* Full Driving Licence
* Digital Tacho Licence & CPC Drivers Card (Advantage but not essential)
What you'll need to do next?
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements for this role and you are looking for your next career move, simply apply online ensuring that a full up to date CV is attached with your application.
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the UK. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our organisation.
Working at DHL:
Facts and FiguresDivisionV7, SUPPLY CHAINEmployment TypePermanent Full-TimeBusiness UnitDHL Supply Chain UKContract TypeLocationUnited Kingdom - UKWorking HoursJob TypeCustomer ServiceShift RequirementDay time onlyCareer LevelProfessionalsRelocation OfferedNoneResponsible forTravel RequiredMore than 75%Reports toField Operations ManagerTravel ExtentWithin countryTarget Hire Date25/05/2018Work Permit RequiredYes