Subject Leader of PE Required
CER Education are currently in need of a Subject Leader of PE to work within a secondary school based In the London Borough of Tower Hamlets. This role is full time and will involve planning and preparation. The School are looking for someone to start on a temporary basis and then if successful in their role become a permanent member of staff.
About the School
The School is ever evolving looking at new and exciting ways to make their school the most enjoyable and rewarding experience possible for both pupils and staff. To be successful within this role you will need to be versatile and adaptable, the senior leadership team are very supportive and welcome suggestions from their staff with the aim of becoming an outstanding school.
The Ideal Candidate will need:
- QTS (Unqualified teachers may be considered)
- To have previous teaching experience in a similar role.
- Understanding of the current curriculum.
- Available for interview Last week of May (dates to be confirmed)
Why work through CER?
In return for your skills and experience you will be rewarded with:
- Payment matching, or in excess of, your teacher pays scale point
- A dedicated recruitment specialist from CER who will coach & guide you through the process
- Ongoing CPD from both CER & the school
- Access to exclusive vacancies that will not be advertised elsewhere
- A supporting and understanding leadership team
School visits can be arranged very simply and are recommended so all you need to do is apply to this advertisement with your most up to date CV and we will do the rest for you.
Click apply to be considered for this role.
Please note that you are applying for this role at a specific school via CER which a recruitment agency is, you will be subject to all vetting and checks - the school have outsourced their recruitment to us so that they can focus on teaching & learning.