Our client is looking for enthusiastic nursery practitioners to work in their nursery setting in Aylesbury. They offer a permanent contract, salary depending on qualifications and experience.
Working alongside the friendly team you will have the opportunity to:
- Take part in various training courses in early years and child development.
- Develop your career and professional experience.
- Be part of a strong, well supported team.
- Receive competitive salary rates and holidays.
- Take part in company outings and events.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Have a passion for children and childcare
- Hold a Level 2 or 3 qualification in Childcare
- Have a good, professional level of spoken and written English.
- Have a key eye for health and safety and safeguarding issues.
- Be proactive, self-motivating and have an attention for detail.
- Have an outgoing personality.
- Build positive relationships with children, parents and colleagues.
The successful candidate will be working full time for five days a week, starting asap.
Due to the nature of the role, all applicants will be required to have an enhanced DBS check, together with other relevant safeguarding checks, including obtaining references from previous employers.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81054391