We are assisting the firm with their Support roles. We are keen to hear from PA and EA candidates who are seeking a new challenge in the legal industry ASAP.
You will provide a high-quality, and efficient PA service to a group of Partners within a relevant Practice Group to your previous experience. The roles will offer the chance for you to be fully involved assisting Senior individual's in the department. The Legal PA positions will be challenging and demanding and will require candidates to be open to change and embrace new daily challenges.
Legal PA daily duties:
- Complex diary management of fee-earners using own initiative to arrange meetings and conference calls and liaising with other secretaries/external clients during partner absence
- Comprehensive e-mail management - checking, prioritising and summarising e-mails on a daily basis and dealing with correspondence where necessary in the partners' absence; collation of any action points
- Collating documentation for meetings and circulating agendas in advance; carrying out research as may be required
- Booking video/conference calls, meeting rooms and required refreshments, and lunch and dinner reservations
- Booking attendance at conferences/seminars (including national and international travel) and organising trip itineraries and logistics
- Taking a proactive approach to building relationships with clients and their secretaries in a professional manner
- Handling telephone enquiries in a professional and polite manner, taking accurate messages and following up on any agreed actions
- Acting as 1st-Line IT support for any basic IT queries raised by fee-earners
- Organisation of any team socials and other events as may be required
If you are interest in these roles, which could be descried as 'a once in a lifetime opportunity' please get in touch with us today.