Role: Assistant Compliance Manager (Entry Level)
Type: Permanent - Full Time
Salary: £35,000 p.a
Start Date: ASAP
An opportunity has come up to join a Tier 1 UK Bank as an Assistant Compliance Manager based in London.
You will be:
- Assisting in defining and implementing policies and procedures required for effective Compliance Risk management for the business.
- Assist in carrying out/implementing Compliance Risks Assessments
- Carry out compliance monitoring reviews.
- Being able to identify regulatory changes, assess their impact on the business and implement solutions to address any gaps there may be.
- Provide advice on CDD procedures.
- Participate in new product and transaction approvals.
- Maintain and monitor conflicts of interest management.
- From an investment banking or commercial banking or brokerage/IDB background with experience in wholesale banking.
Some technical areas you will need to have a good understanding are:
- The ability to produce meaningful and accurate Compliance based MI
- A good understanding of the PRA and FCA Handbooks and regulatory outlook.
This is a newly formed team where you will be given the opportunity to work outside of your day to day responsibilities which will broaden your risk and compliance knowledge. As the team grows you will grow with it.