Role Title: Derivatives clerk
Client: Bank of America
6 months rolling
* Provide support to the CGT process, ensuring that the data supplied to clients is accurate.
* To ensure timely and accurate processing of tax reclaims in accordance with market guidelines and internal policies.
* To log and action queries received from other business areas.
* Provide specialist product knowledge; contribute to department initiatives and projects.
* Ensure Standard Operating Procedures are maintained and updated regularly.
* Provide cover and support for Tax Services Supervisor.
* Ability to represent the department to business partners.
* Ensure US Regulatory Reporting is completed in accordance with defined timelines.
Core skills and requirements:
* Technical competence on tax events and their implications.
* Understanding of UK Capital Gains Tax
* Knowledge of HMRC regulatory reporting (i.e. S17/18 and EUSD) is advantageous
* Must be computer literate and numerate.
* Good communication skills at all levels.
* Must have a good understanding of client focus and client service excellence.