Our client, a prestigious law firm based in the centre of Glasgow have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Legal Secretary. This is a unique opportunity with the chance to stand out in a specialised document production department.
In this role you will be required to comfortably and competently manage your own workload by supporting Partners and Fee Earners.
- Producing and amending correspondence, documents, reports, faxes, deeds, attachments from a variety of sources, in house style and in line with the firm's specific systems/procedures
- Producing and amending PowerPoint presentations, organisational charts, mail merges, Excel spreadsheets and graphs
- Effectively using systems to prioritise and complete incoming work
- Proof reading and checking documents to ensure they are correct, in line with house style and, where applicable, attachments have been highlighted to Team Assistants
- Liaising with Lawyers, Team Leaders and Team Assistants as appropriate in relation to document production
- Keeping service users updated on the progress of their work
- Ensuring documents are produced within the required timescales
- Supporting and helping other team members by sharing and developing system knowledge.
*Successful candidates will have strong secretarial skills within a legal environment*
If you are interested in this role and wish to be considered please click apply!
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Office Angels who are operating as an employment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
**If you are currently registered with Office Angels and interested in this role please do not apply online, instead contact your consultant by email**
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81170891