Studio Manager / Office Manager
Studio Manager / Office Manager - Interior Design
A Studio Manager / Office Manager is needed to join an award-winning interior design practice in Chelsea, London. Expect an exciting and diverse role supporting three directors and a busy design team.
Winners of multiple industry awards, such as London's Best Apartment, Best of the Best (IMM Cologne) and Interior Design Award (to name a few), this innovative interior design agency creates bold, contemporary interiors that are eminently liveable. Celebrating their 12th anniversary they are now seeking a motivated and passionate Studio Manager / Office Manager to join their talented team.
Joining as the Studio Manager / Office Manager you will act as the lynchpin within the business. Whether you are managing the directors and designers diaries; organising company events, travel and itineraries; completing PA duties for the directors; paying and issuing invoices; managing studio samples or sending quotes to trade clients, it will be your superb organisation and administration skills that will ensure a smooth running office where no two days are the same.
To qualify. You should be an Studio Manager / Office Manager / PA / EA / Personal Assistant / Executive Assistant or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in a similar Office Manager / PA role, ideally gained within a creative office environment;
- A bright and engaging personality with a proactive and flexible attitude;
- Experience in managing multiple diaries, engagements and commitments;
- Exceptional organisation and communication skills;
- You are proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel;
- Excellent problem solving and time management skills.
Adobe Photoshop and/or In-design skills would be a bonus but are not essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated and versatile Studio Manager / Office Manager who is looking to work for a highly successful interior design agency. Get in touch.