Senior IFA Administrator
A client that Cameron James have been representing for a number of years are looking to add a Business Support Assistant / Senior IFA Administrator to their team. This is an exciting role which has opened up due to an internal promotion! If you have expedrience as a Junior Paraplanner/IFA Administrator, please read on to find out more about this interesting opportunity.
As the successful candidate you will:
- Enjoy the opportunity to manage the day to day administration and diary of a busy London IFA
- Process new business from start to finish from arranging the initial meeting with the adviser, to placing on the system and creating client packs
- Obtain quotations from pension, life/protection and investment providers, liaise with the BDMs at these firms and chase information for clients where necessary
- Pull together valuation reports and assist with annual file reviews, create basic suitability reports to be FCA compliant
- Check over the work of junior administrators within the team and enjoy supervisory experience and responsibilities
- Assist with ad-hoc administration such as post, filing, scanning and answering basic and general enquiries
You will need to have the following skills to do this successfully:
- Extensive experience as an IFA administrator, as the role will be challenging and you will need to be able to hit the ground running
- Strong IT skills, an ability to quickly pick up new systems and a good familiarity with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook. Knowledge of XPLAN is a bonus!
- A positive and polished demeanour, whereby you are able to easily build rapport with clients and other stakeholders
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has worked as an IFA administrator but is looking for a little extra for their next role. This firm are known for taking individuals from IFA Administrators to IFAs with successful businesses, so the opportunities to develop are expansive here.
Please note, the salary for this role is competitive at up to £35,000, but there is also an extensive list of employee benefits including bonus, childcare vouchers, share plans, season ticket loans and more.