£60,000 + Benefits
Harnham are working with a global tech/e-commerce company in London are looking for a Data Scientist to join their team. This is a great opportunity to join a great team within a business recognised as one of the fastest growing online tech companies of the last decade.
Here it will be your role to provide the business with deep insights and technical recommendations in a variety of different areas. You will also play a key role in the business for driving innovation, looking to use the latest techniques in order to deliver high-quality analysis and ultimately ROI.
As a Data Scientist you will be:
- Working with complex data-sets in order to understand, define and monitor business KPIs
- Using advanced analytical techniques to source data and create insights
- Proactively driving business strategy through identifying new opportunities provided by data
SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
To be considered for this position you must have:
- An MSc or Ph.D. in Statistics, Machine Learning, Probability Theory etc.
- A strong experience using Python
- An ability to convey both business and statistical concepts to non-technical audiences
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please submit your details using the Apply button on this page.
Python, R, NoSQL, SQL, Statistical Modelling, Data Science, Data Scientist, Predictive algorithms, Algorithms, Customer Behaviour, Pricing Strategies, Pricing, Analyst, Customer Life-Time Value, product development, machine learning.