Trainee recruitment consultant
Calling all professionals who are looking for; A new career, new prospects, on-going training and development, a fantastic earning potential and the opportunity to work towards some incredible incentives such as company cars and holidays to VEGAS!
Explore Group is a leading IT and Digital Recruitment specialist with offices in central Reading, London and soon to be America. Established in 2005 we have seen phenomenal growth and the plans will continue over the next 18 months. We are looking for 6 Trainee's to join our next Training Academy in central Reading, Berkshire in the next few weeks.
We are looking for ambitious professionals from ANY background who are eager to learn, develop and earn some fantastic money. No recruitment experience necessary however, we are looking for ambitious, driven and motivated professionals.
£18,000 Basic +1st Year £45,000+, 2nd Year £50,000-£70,000, 3rd Year £100,000+ with an Uncapped Commission scheme meaning you can earn as much as you want plus some incredible ACHIEVABLE incentives…. Sounds good right? Well, it doesn't just stop there you'll be pleased to know!
Explore Group also reward with the following incentives;
- Company Cars
- Holidays to Mexico / Vegas
- High Achievers Lunches / Breakfast Clubs
- On-going Training and Career Development
- FREE Gym Membership
- 10 Week Recruitment Training Academy delivered by some of the best IT Recruitment specialists with a wealth of experience
- Fresh Fruit
- Birthday off plus much more…
The role of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant;
- Building your own network predominantly by Pitching to new clients, generating leads, winning and writing new business
- Your objective is to find the most suitable candidate that match the skill set that your client is recruiting for, so attention to detail and being able to qualify/question is very important!
- The majority of your time will be spent in the office speaking to clients and candidates, however you will also be required to arrange meetings and attend networking events
- You will be working in a target-oriented environment with a competitive edge to it
What is required?
The successful applicants will be required to demonstrate the following;
- Sales ability
- Commercial Awareness
- Information gathering and problem-solving skills
- Internet navigation and social networking ability
- Strong written and communication skills
- Ideally business-to-business sales experience
To apply, please send a covering email along with your CV and any information that you feel is relevant! The first stage of the interview will be a pre-screen questionnaire sent via email and a telephone interview conducted by the Management Team. If you're looking to secure a career then get in touch. Feel free to contact our internal recruitment manager Steph directly for a telephone chat!
Trainee Recruitment Consultant / Sales Executive / Estate Agent / Broker / Telesales / Door to Door / Car Sales / Business Development Manager / Lettings Manager / Sales Manager / Sales Associate / Associate Consultant / Brokering / IT Sales / Network Sales / Media Sales / Graduates / Graduate / Account Manager / Account Executive / Researcher / Resourcer / Experienced Recruitment Consultant / BDM