Gas Engineer Boiler Manufacturer
Gas Breakdown Engineer
Premium Boiler Manufacturer
No Shifts, No Callout, No Sundays!
1x Belper/Ashbourne (DE6/56)
1x Harrogate (HG)
1x Milton Keynes/Bedford (MK)
1x Chelmsford/Brentwood/Basildon (RM/CM)
1x Slough/Reading (SL/RG)
1x Bradford (BD)
1x South London (CR/SE/SM/SW/TW/W postcodes)
A leading Premium Boiler Manufacturer - are seeking Gas Breakdown Engineer's due to continued expansion.
Home based, undertaking Boiler faultfinding, breakdown & servicing within your postcode area.
You will be a self motivated Gas Engineer, organised with good customer facing skills and some faultfinding ability.
Product training will be provided to those who possess;
- *Qualifications - ACS Core Gas Safety certification (CCN1 and CEN1)
- *Previous Faultfinding or Breakdown experience
- *Full UK Driving Licence - required
Monday to Friday, with Saturdays on a rota basis - NO Sundays, No Shifts, NO standby, No Callout.
PAYE directly employed with the Boiler Manufacturer.
- *£30-40k prp for Breakdown Engineers on experience
- *London Weighting of £2500
- *Southeast Weighting of £1000 in some areas
- *Bonus for over 6 calls
- *Lunch allowance (£750pa)
- *Van - Fully expensed & private use
- *Uniform, laptop, contributory pension & associated benefits
Gas Engineer & Interested?
Then please apply to startMonday & call Dan at Start Monday now!