Churchill Howard is working with a growing subsidiary of a global listed business to recruit a Financial Accountant. The successful Financial Accountant will be provided scope to progress and develop their skills within a welcoming environment that will greatly enhance their long term career options.
* Controlling and reviewing of monthly balance sheet reconciliations
* Preparing statutory financial accounts
* Preparation of month end reports for support areas plus commentary
* Preparation of quarterly VAT returns and other VAT compliance
* Working alongside senior stakeholders to develop forecasts and budgets
* Assisting auditors where required
* Ad hoc project work
The Ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent) and will be able to demonstrate knowledge of statutory reporting using UK GAAP/FRS 102.
Applicants of all ages and backgrounds with the relevant skills and experience are encouraged to apply. Churchill Howard acts in its capacity as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for temporary recruitment.