An established multi-site retail business with stores across the North West region. The business is in the process of developing a new head office finance function to support its ambitious growth plans.
A new opportunity has arisen within the business for an experienced Management Accountant offering responsibility for the overseeing the finance function.
Reporting to the Senior Management Team your responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of detailed monthly management accounts including profit & loss, balance sheet for the business
- Preparation of year end accounts and liaison with external auditors
- Preparation of annual budgets and forecasts
- KPI Reporting across the business
- Implementing and maintaining controls across the business
As a key member of the Management Team your role will involve a lot of interaction with Departmental Managers and will involve aspects of business partnering.
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and the opportunity to work within and be a part of an innovative, fast growing business with ambitious future plans.
You will ideally be a Management Accountant able to demonstrate the following:
- Part / Fully Qualified Accountant (CIMA / ACCA / ACA)
- Background within chartered accountancy practice or commerce & industry
- Experience of management accounts production and reporting to Director level
- The ambition and desire to develop your career within a fast moving sector
Please contact Alastair McLean at Lucas McLean Recruitment for a confidential discussion about this unique opportunity