Aftermarket Sales Executive
Aftermarket Sales Executive - Farnborough - OTE £32K uncapped
The Aftermarket Sales Executive will be responsible for the effective processing and conversion of all sales enquiries and all necessary administration.
This is a great opportunity for entry into a sales career path with the primary responsibility of this role is the ability to drive the sales of the aftermarket service for my client's organisation.
For this position you must have/be:
- Ability to sell to customers and meet targets
- Positive, hands-on approach
- Great IT skills
- Positive disposition, adaptable and determination to succeed
- Attention to detail
- Confident communication skills
- Ability to manage own workload and meet monthly target
- Ability to influence other team members
- Ability to work as part of a team
- An interest in manufacturing
- Understanding of technical issues
- Educated to degree level
- To achieve a minimum monthly target
- To develop a clear strategy and agree specific action plans to grow aftermarket business in the UK
- To ensure all customer requests are handled professionally and in a timely manner
- Responsible for administration surrounding aftermarket sales in a timely manner
- Customer quotations, order processing, order acknowledgements, mail shots
- To ensure accurate up to date information is maintained within the company's systems
- In addition to the duties listed above, the position holder must carry out tasks assigned by their Manager that are related to their duties.
Offering a salary of basic £20,000 OTE £32K uncapped
Monday to Friday 9am - 5:30pm
Halmer is an independent recruitment agency. We work with some of the largest companies in the business placing candidates at all levels. We offer referrals so if this role isn't right for you, but know someone it would be perfect for, get them in contact.