Pioneer Hospitality Agency Branch Manager
Loads of hospitality agency staffing experience? Ready for a new challenge and want to be master of your own kingdom and totallyown it? Well, if you answer yes to all of the above, where have you been?!
We need YOU to be our pioneer branch manager and set up our newest hospitality staffing branch! We're not sure whether to set-up in Twickenham or Reading, so if YOU are the perfect person, we'll set up in Reading and you can rule the region from there!
We already have loads hospitality staffing clients across Berkshire and West London, and you'll grow the business, so there's no such thing as a typical day, but you'll succeed by:
- Developing business relationships and sniffing out new opportunities across the area (HINT: loads of our existing clients are nationwide already)
- Building strong relationships with current clients and provide bespoke solutions specific to them
- Maintaining our current Client Accounts, including day-to-day operations - overseeing your own casual staffing team, your Assistant and general office management
- Ensuring clients are aware of all of our many talents, cross-selling our wider services including statutory training and permanent recruitment
- Proactively and autonomously working towards financial targets
- Innovatively building and promoting our staffing brand, grabbing the attention of both clients and candidates - you're happy to travel all over the region and you'll need to drive to make things easy.
Think you'll be pinned to your desk staring at your computer all day..? NOPE! You'll be out and about meeting clients and popping into our team bookings, making sure everything is as it should be - you're the manager extraordinaire! You'll work 5 days out of 7 each week (because hospitality never stops!), covering Monday - Sunday, 7am - 7pm shift patterns on a 9-hour basis (1-hour lunch break included).
There's a 100% chance this role is perfect for you if you're a leader in your own right who:
- Already knows the hospitality operators in the region and will confidently approach them to spread the good news about what we do! You have loads of hospitality experience and are a capable people manager
- Thrives on creating long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with both clients and team members with bags of client management experience
- Sees a "No" from clients simply as a great chance for you to offer suitable alternatives - you're a problem solver who only sees opportunities (NOT BARRIERS!) and is able to deliver what our clients need, when they need it
- A fast learner who loves to get 'just get stuck in' - you're self-sufficient and work autonomously, but you know when to ask for support.
Sounds like too much to handle...? WRONG! Yeah, you'll be really busy juggling everything above, but we'll expect you to reach out to and lean on the wider Off to Work team (based all over the country, including your General Manager, based in central London) for support and advice - we're looking for a HUMAN not a machine! Plus, we're a nosy bunch so want to be kept in the loop as much as possible.
You've been dying to hit apply since you first saw this role… patience… now you know everything, send me your CV and put "Brand Building Branch Manager" as your covering email title!
As always, dig out your passport - you've got to be able to prove you can live and work in the UK.