Gas Engineer - Combustion & Commercial Manufacturer
GAS ENGINEER - COMMERCIAL/COMBUSTION
Reside M3/M4 area
Commercial Gas Engineer - Combustion/Commercial, to become a technical specialist or commisioning engineer for worldwide manufacturer of commercial heating and renewable technology.
Products include; pre-mix condensing, pressure jet boilers, CHP, etc.
Working within the London, Berkshire & Hampshire areas.
- *Commercial Gas Boiler fault-finding & service experience (forced draught)
- *Ideally Gas Engineer with commercial commissioning experience
- *Commercial Gas ACS accreditation
- *A full UK driving licence.
The remuneration package
- Monday to Friday working
- Basic on experience £35-£40k
- Paid travel from door to door
- Overtime over 40hrs
- Bonus (circa £2800pa)
- Daily allowance (£1200pa)
- Monday-Friday (40 hour week)
- No out of hours work
- Excellent earning potential
- Company vehicle
- Mobile, fuelcard, laptop, workwear, specialist tools
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays = 33 Days
- Pension 5% contribution
Interested? Then apply and call Start Monday now!