Outbound Sales Executives
Outbound Energy Sales Advisor
Glasgow City Centre
Excellent Basic, plus bonus potential (Uncapped)
We are recruiting talented Sales Advisors who love to sell and have experience working in a similar role to join us in our state of the art Glasgow office. So if you are driven, enthusiastic and sales focused, we want to hear from you!
THE ROLE: As a Sales Advisor, you will work within a target driven sales environment, making outbound calls to consumer customers, to sell our client's products and services. Responsibilities include:
- Identi?cation of customer needs and assessing their current situation
- Recommendation and sale of suitable products and services
- Full understanding of all products and competitors
- Achievement of KPIs across a range of products, service and quality parameters
- Adherence to our clients Best Practice Guidelines
- The sales process is very straight forward, with no bank details or contracts, just the product!
THE CANDIDATE: To be successful in this role you will demonstrate the following skills and experiences:
- Telesales/sales/Direct sales experience
- Ability to provide high levels of customer service
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong communication, negotiation and influencing skills, especially over the telephone
- Basic IT skills including using multiple operating systems
- Competence to work within an agreed regulatory code of conduct
- Management of existing customer feedback
- Great location: Glasgow City Centre
- Onsite training and ongoing development (including Modern Apprenticeships/SVQ qualifications)
- Subsidised on-site food and drink
- Eventful social calendar with many charity fun days and activities to get involved with
HOURS: Excellent working hours - Mon - Friday!
SALARY: £8.25 per hour (£17,160 per annum basic pro rata) Plus bonus (OTE. £23,000)
Holidays: 28 days (10 days of which are over Christmas and New Year!)
Experience: Preferably 1 year outbound experience
Training : Full training given by an external consultancy!