Customer Quality Engineer
SF Group are currently looking for a Customer Quality Engineer with experience of working within a customer facing role for an automotive manufacturer.
This position has come about through business growth within the company's sector.
Day to Day Responsibilities include:
- A primary focus on working with customers to establish quality concerns on non-conforming products.
- The candidate will be involved in carrying out product reviews and relaying any problems back to the plant.
- The focus is to help drive quality thinking through the business by effective problem solving using conventional automotive methodology.
- A key emphasis on achieving customer satisfaction to ensure products are returned to the correct specification.
- To deliver on quality projects in a given timescale.
The ideal person will be/have:
- Experience working within an Automotive manufacturing quality environment with an appreciation of TS 16949 Quality Standards.
- The capability to problem solve using automotive quality tools such as 8D, 5S, etc.
- The ability to demonstrate technical competency when speaking to internal and external stakeholders.
For the relevant candidate this position will pay a salary in the range of £30,000 - £37,000 with additional benefits available.
If you are interested in this role please contact me ASAP on or