Holiday Park Complex/Retail Manager
We are looking for an experienced holiday park complex manager to oversee the food & beverage and leisure facilities on this large Northamptonshire park with a variety of facilities.
This is a fast paced, diverse role, requiring plenty of previous experience in a holiday park environment. This is a great opportunity to join an established holiday park group with stunning park locations around the UK and excellent long term prospects.
- Control venues to meet sales targets and operate within budgeted costs, spend control beverage stocks, money and all other company equipment within area of responsibility.
- Ensuring optimum profitability to the business and co-ordinate the ordering of stock from approved suppliers, achieving maximum stock rotations.
- Organise period stocktaking of all company assets within the areas of responsibility, interpret results and take appropriate action.
- Encourage sales by the marketing and display of products to their best advantage.
- To manage cellar to ensure optimum quality of product, cleanliness and safe storage, with the minimum of wastage.
- Maximise gross percentage through application of appropriate sales mix.
- Make sure all team members have comprehensive product knowledge and ensure arcades, bars and bar areas are clean, tidy and well presented to enhance the overall standard of the park.
- To oversee all aspects of the leisure area (including swimming pools) to keep the pools immaculate, well monitored and that all company health and safety policies are in place and implemented.
This is a demanding, fulfilling role with a competitive salary plus bonus for someone with good complex management experience. Accommodation is also available if required.
If you feel you have the park management experience and are looking for an exciting new position then please contact us now.